Reed House Farm, Gorsey Lane, Warburton, Lymm, Cheshire WA13 9UB.
We are open: Monday to Friday 9am until 11am and 3pm until 6pm.
Saturday 9am until 6pm. Sunday 10am until 6pm.
We cover: Warrington, Lymm, Altrincham, Hale, Bowdon, Sale, Urmston, Partington, Flixton, Rixton, Irlam, Timperley and Trafford.
Home | Our Team | Our Prices | F A Q’s | Testimonials | Terms | Kennels | Cattery
| Pet Sitting | Livery Yard
Blog | Rehoming | Our Dogs | Ruby | Saffie | Duffy | Mabel | Gallery | Contact Us | Find Us
Reed House Kennels © All Rights Reserved
Telephone: 0161 - 941 5699
Local Authority Approved Kennels and Cattery
We want all of our visiting dogs to feel like Reed House is a home from home. Our staff are warm, friendly and experienced animal lovers and, due to our size, have plenty of time to give each dog the individual attention it needs.
• All our kennels are designed and maintained to the highest welfare standards. They are cool in the summer; warm and snug in the winter. We maintain extremely high standards of hygiene and we welcome inspection. Each kennel also has its own large undercover run allowing dogs to socialise and be stimulated by their surroundings.
• We stock a varied selection of dry and tinned meats so, where possible, all of our guests can be fed their favourite food. You can, of course, bring your own food if you prefer. We are happy to cater for any specific requirements, please feel free to discuss this with us.
• All of our kennels have Classic FM playing continually, as this has been scientifically proven to reduce stress and increase tranquility in animals.
• Lots of love and cuddles! Please tell us what your dog prefers and we will work very hard to ensure that Reed House becomes a home from home. We want your dogs to feel like they have had a nice relaxing break too! As dog lovers we understand that elderly, nervous or timid dogs may require special attention. Please let us know - nothing is too much trouble.
• We also offer a day-boarding and a dog grooming service. Lindsey, our Head of Kennels and Cattery, is a fully qualified dog groomer, so why not treat your dog whilst you are away?
• All dogs must be vaccinated, including a recent vaccination against Kennel Cough. Please bring your dog’s current vaccination certificates with you.
• At least two walks per day with the option of upgrading your dogs walks to an hour long woodland walk around the beautiful Dunham Massey estate.
• All medical history is important, please make sure you tell us everything - no matter how trivial it may seem! We are happy to administer medication should your dog require it.
• Everything you dog will need for his/her stay is provided. This includes clean bowls, baskets and bedding. You can, of course, provide your own if you prefer.
Please refer to our terms and conditions for further information.
24 HR VETERINARY COVER ALWAYS AVAILABLE.